- The ideal water temperature is about 36°C. The room temperature should be 24 – 25°C.
- In order to protect the skin from drying out, mild and moisturising bath products such as HiPP Babysanft Baby Bath or HiPP Babysanft Bath Care are ideal.
- In the first few months, babies shouldn’t bathe for longer than 5 – 7 minutes 1 – 3 times a week.
- Never leave your child unattended in the bath!
- Even though babies don’t actually get very dirty, thorough cleaning is still very important. HiPP Babysanft Washing Gel cleans sensitive skin and fine hair particularly gently and maintains the acid mantle of delicate skin.
- Some babies don’t like having their hair washed. HiPP Babysanft Children’s Shampoo cleans fine baby hair gently and makes it soft and shiny. And the best thing: HiPP Babysanft is especially kind to the eyes. For longer hair, we offer the new HiPP Babysanft Shampoo for easy Combing, which cares for the hair so that you can comb through it without any pulling.
- Tip: to rinse, use a cloth or a children’s watering can.
- Warm the towel for after bathing, your little one will love that!
- After bathing, apply cream gently.
Bathing & Washing
Most babies love bath-time and are in their element in comfortably warm water!